International students are an important part of the St. Genevieve High School Family. It is vital that International Students are fully immersed in truly American High School experience. Therefore St. Genevieve High School limits the number of International Students at 10% of the student body. This allows International Students to participate in all aspects of the Valiant community, from the classroom, to the theatrical stage, to the sports fields and courts, etc. Furthermore, they do this in a caring environment where they will be able to get to know most, if not all, the students, faculty and staff of the Valiant Family.
International students who wish to apply to St. Genevieve High School must submit the following materials to be considered for admission:
- Application for Admission
- Parent / Guardian Survey
- A Copy of the Students Passport
- Transcripts of School Records - Translated Into English
- Certificate of Results of T.O.E.F.L. Exam (A minimum of a 61 is require to be considered for admission)
- TWO Letters of Recommendation:
- One from the student's English teacher.
- One from the student's Mathematics teacher.
- A Skype interview
Once the student is accepted, St. Genevieve High School can issue an I-20.
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Juan Jasso
(818) 894-6417 x103